Job Title: Client Support Administrator
Hours: Full-time (9am – 5pm Mon-Thurs, 8am – 4pm Fri)
Salary: £18,000 – £22,000 per annum dependent on experience (plus bonus and benefits)
Job description: Working at the heart of our business operations, our administrators are the engine that power us. We are seeking a full-time administrator to join our dynamic and forward-thinking team to support our advisers, paraplanners and the business as a whole. Great communication skills – building a rapport with the team, companies and our clients – and a willingness to take on responsibility for projects are key to this role.
- Communications: answering the phone, sending emails, writing letters, contacting clients, external or internal stakeholders
- Personal assistant tasks: booking appointments, managing diaries, preparing meeting materials
- Processing business: seeing cases through from start to finish, completing and checking paperwork, interacting with clients and companies to ensure information is correct, chasing for information and action where necessary and recording data on our CRM system
- Project management: take ownership of various projects with the guidance of the administration and management teams and be responsible for the delivery and reporting of these projects
- Maintaining a tidy work environment: helping keep the office organised and tidy and a great environment to work in
- Attend company events: support the team at various events and meet and greet clients and contacts
- Any other office administration tasks to support other team members and the overall goals of the business
Skills and requirements essential for this role:
- Office administration experience
- Meticulous eye for attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Great numerical and writing skills
- Positive can-do attitude, motivated and willing to learn
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office programs: Word, Excel and Outlook
- English and Maths GCSE Grade C/ 4 or higher
Skills and requirements desirable for this role:
- Experience with using Adviser Office, XPlan and digital dictation software (BigHand)
- Experience of working within the Financial Services industry
- Administration specific qualifications
- Skilled in touch typing
Please send your CV and a covering letter, detailing why you think you would be suitable for the role and why you would be an asset to the team, to Freya Randall-Money.
Deadline: by 9am on Monday 17 February 2020
First interviews will be held the week commencing 24 February 2020 with a view for the successful candidate to start on Tuesday 14 April or earlier if possible.
Company: Taylor Money is an independent financial planning and wealth management firm based in Falmouth, Cornwall. For over 30 years we have been helping clients make good decisions with their money. We pride ourselves on investing our time with our clients to understand what is important to them now and in the future. This equips them with a financial plan enabling them to protect and provide for those that matter the most. Read more about the service we provide here.