We are seeking an Apprentice to help provide administrative support to the team. The role will involve administrative tasks to support the current team of advisers, paraplanners and administrators.
Duties will include:
- Interacting with the team, providers and clients, over the phone, via email/letter and face-to-face
- Processing paperwork to and from clients and providers
- Completing administrative tasks to support other team members ensuring that documentation is completed in line with regulations
- In time taking responsibility for projects
- Provide administrative support to the administration team
- Provide general administrative and back office support for the organisation
- Manage and record relevant data on our CRM system to ensure they are kept clean and up-to-date
- Check, respond and forward marketing and communications emails and letters as appropriate
- Deal with in coming phone calls and enquiries
- Provide a positive service to stakeholders both external and internal, refer enquiries as appropriate
- Support the business with general activities and admin support tasks
- Data inputting and database management
- Assist with photocopying, scanning, shredding, faxing, document printing, binding & cutting
- Form filling
- Project management
- Helping the team on any other tasks as requested
You will be expected to manage your own workload so an organised person with good attention to detail would do well. This role will allow you to develop and grow with excellent support from our team.
Requirements and prospects
- Good ICT skills and the ability to learn new systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and particularly familiar with Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good communication skills and telephone manner
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Organised and diligent with good attention to detail
- Able to work well under pressure and to deadlines
- Positive and proactive attitude and able to use own initiative
- A dependable, friendly and approachable team player
- Good at multi-tasking
- Willingness to learn and motivated to succeed
- A good sense of humour
- Educated to GCSE at Grade C/4 or above however this is not essential
For the right candidate and upon successful completion of the apprenticeship there will be the opportunity to progress into full time employment with Taylor Money and progress within a growing business.
We are a close team that pride ourselves on the outstanding level of customer service we provide. We also like to look after our staff, rewarding them appropriately for their hard work. This would be reflected in reviewing the successful candidate’s salary at regular intervals throughout the placement.
Things to consider
The company is based in between Penryn and Falmouth so research travel to check you can get to and attend work each day. If you drive, there is free parking at the offices.
Financial services can be cyclical in nature and with workloads being higher at certain times throughout the year. We need someone to be happy to commit to the work required when it is highest and be proactive to find work when we are quieter.
Please click here for the full job description and how to apply.